Progress

When I reach my goal I'm off to Vegas, baby!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

cheat day.

not worth it.
no regrets. i'm glad i satisfied my urge to cheat
but i will say that it was NOT as fun as i thought it would be.
i've heard over and over
that this diet teaches you to change your eating habits
and detox your body from the bad stuff
but i had to see for myself.
its true.
all day, everyday all I want is sugar.
i ate a cookie today
it didn't taste good.
neither did the chinese food i missed so much.
however, the sandwich was yummy.

now i know i'll be able to stick out the rest of my diet
without cheating.
i feel like i'm dying.
so full
so lethargic
so yucky.

like i said, i had to see for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment