Today's weight: 131.8
Yesterday: 132.0
Today's loss: .2
Start weight: 140.0
Total loss: 8.2 lbs
I know 100% that my loss would have been more
if I could have gotten more than 3 hours of sleep last night.
I worked all night and was in bed by 2:45am
only to wake up at 5:50am by my sweet baby boy.
You can't be mad when he smiles at you,
no matter how tired you are.
But I definitely woke up with that overly bloated feeling
you get from lack of sleep.
Hopefully I'll make up for it tomorrow.
Yesterday: 132.0
Today's loss: .2
Start weight: 140.0
Total loss: 8.2 lbs
I know 100% that my loss would have been more
if I could have gotten more than 3 hours of sleep last night.
I worked all night and was in bed by 2:45am
only to wake up at 5:50am by my sweet baby boy.
You can't be mad when he smiles at you,
no matter how tired you are.
But I definitely woke up with that overly bloated feeling
you get from lack of sleep.
Hopefully I'll make up for it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment