Today's Weight: 128.4
Yesterday: 129.4
Today's Loss: 1.0
Start Weight: 140.0
Total Loss: 11.6 lbs
Yay! We're back!
So, that cheat day I took last Sunday
didn't make me gain much
however, it sure slowed me down!
I'm glad I did it.
But I don't recommend it
to anyone
unless
your body/mind is telling you that
you must.
Just get ready for about a week of back tracking.
I switched a couple days ago
to the drops.
Believe me, I am even more skeptical
about the drops
but they seem to be working better for me
now that I'm closer to my goal weight.
Correlation?
Not sure.
But I could feel my body responding to the injections
as well as before.
Listen to your body.
On another note,
last night I found myself not too hungry for dinner
so I substituted 100g of cottage cheese (with chives)
and it was lovely.
100g is very small, but perfect because
I wasn't hungry.
Figured I shouldn't skip dinner.
OH. AND
Shiritake (Miracle) Noodles..
I still think are great
but for phase 3.
They don't make me gain
but they make me
constipated.
3 days and counting.
I wanna die.
Yesterday: 129.4
Today's Loss: 1.0
Start Weight: 140.0
Total Loss: 11.6 lbs
Yay! We're back!
So, that cheat day I took last Sunday
didn't make me gain much
however, it sure slowed me down!
I'm glad I did it.
But I don't recommend it
to anyone
unless
your body/mind is telling you that
you must.
Just get ready for about a week of back tracking.
I switched a couple days ago
to the drops.
Believe me, I am even more skeptical
about the drops
but they seem to be working better for me
now that I'm closer to my goal weight.
Correlation?
Not sure.
But I could feel my body responding to the injections
as well as before.
Listen to your body.
On another note,
last night I found myself not too hungry for dinner
so I substituted 100g of cottage cheese (with chives)
and it was lovely.
100g is very small, but perfect because
I wasn't hungry.
Figured I shouldn't skip dinner.
OH. AND
Shiritake (Miracle) Noodles..
I still think are great
but for phase 3.
They don't make me gain
but they make me
constipated.
3 days and counting.
I wanna die.
No comments:
Post a Comment