Progress

When I reach my goal I'm off to Vegas, baby!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

WELCOME...

to my HCG Diet Diary!

I regret hesitating to start a blog, for those contemplating doing the same.. DO IT!
It doesn't matter how odd or boring you may thing your story is, there will be somebody out there who will find your story useful. The reason I am starting mine is because I'm having a hard time finding support out there from people who are in similar situations as mine.

My story is simple.

I'm 29.
I'm 5'0.
I just had a baby
I'm an HCG Diet skeptic

I'm not insanely obese, never have been. I'm just a girl who is experiencing the changes that come with having a child. I once used to eat right and work out and within weeks I could be whatever weight I wanted.. but that's no longer the case. My baby fat won't go away, no matter what I do!

The HCG Diet sounded like the WORST idea to me.
Dangerous
, scary, risky, too good to be true..
but I found myself desperate (and impulsive) one day and just jumped right in and started the diet with my sister, just to see what happens.

Thank you for joining me in this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment